Assistant Programmatic Trader
Posted on: September 13, 2020
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in
the U.S. We ve been honored as Ad Age's Media Agency of the Year, a
Leader in Forrester's first-ever wave of major media shops, and
Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
We are seeking a Programmatic Trader role for our New York City
The Programmatic Trader works within multiple buying platforms to
actively manage major client campaigns. We are looking for a
results-driven, detail- and numbers-oriented individual, who is
able to solve problems creatively and analytically. The
Programmatic Trader is expected to execute and optimize
programmatic display/video/mobile campaigns across multiple
* Implement, manage, and optimize display and video buys in various
DSPs (e.g. The Trade Desk, DV360, Amazon, Oath/Verizon, Amobee).
Experience with The Trade Desk is especially critical for this
* Design and execute testing strategies in the interest of client
* Deliver timely and insightful reports based on campaign data
* Manage campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up
time, creative used, and cost per conversion
* Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new
opportunities and communicate creative solutions to planning
* Create and present client facing collateral to support media
* Maintain knowledge of ad technology buying platforms and
* Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and
enhancements in the programmatic space
* Reports to Programmatic Supervisor in New York
* Bachelor's degree
* 1+ years of in-platform trading experience across major real-time
buying platforms with advanced analytics and optimization
capabilities, either at an agency, tech company, or client in-house
* Specific experience working the The Trade Desk DSP
* Sound understanding of ad-server technologies (i.e., Google
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Client-service background preferred
* Ability to interpret campaign performance while providing
creative insights, reporting, and media solutions to meet campaign
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered
for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment
and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for
any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please send an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your
location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.
Background Check Required Education, Criminal, Identity
Keywords: Mullen, Albany , Assistant Programmatic Trader, Accounting, Auditing , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!