Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Company: MOLARI, Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We're conducting a CFO search for a well respected, 50 year old,
Pittsfield service business. This is a key position which is
heavily relied upon in the organization and provides overall
direction for the financial operations of the company, including
both treasury and accounting functions. The CFO must have excellent
communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a full benefits package.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities for CFO:
- Provide administrative and technical direction to all financial
to insure corporate financial data is as accurate as possible.
direct all short term and long range financial plans consistent
- Direct the processing and dissemination of financial data
executive team to establish and maintain operating budgets and
related controls procedures.
- Manage the communications and interactions between their team
and the rest of the Company and ensure timely feedback and
- Maintain and improve internal controls and revise procedures to
meet compliance and regulatory standards, as necessary.
- Implement and establish controls over all General Ledger
- Provide guidance and direction to subordinate executives and
toward their professional development, to insure and maintain a
- Manage the monthly accounting close process, including journal
entry review, account reconciliations, and variance analysis to
deliver accurate and timely financial reporting
- Insure a positive financial posture is maintained for the
Provide corporate leadership to other executives and managers
insure financial success within their operational scope
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all tax and statutory
reports and payments.
- Manage and maintain Business Registrations.
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Accounting- advance degree
- Minimum of 7 years in comparable role
- Extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects of corporate
accounting, taxation and financial management
Keywords: MOLARI, Inc, Albany , Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Accounting, Auditing , Williamstown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!