Company: The Bonadio Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Due to our Firms continuous growth, we are looking for an Audit
Manager -Accountant to provide timely, accurate and reliable
completion of client engagements, while ensuring delivery is
consistent with principal/partner and client expectations. - This
role requires the ability to work in a changeable client-service
environment and to create raving fans of our clients by asking the
right questions, being effective listeners and communicators, and
providing creative solutions through targeted resources and
technical expertise. -As part of our talented team of audit
accountants, you will be contributing to the overall successful
completion of audit engagements. -At The Bonadio Group we pride
ourselves on developing quality-focused professionals who have the
opportunity to continually learn, develop, and grow into
well-rounded trusted advisors. - You will have the opportunity to
build strong professional relationships with clients, work in
diverse client-service environments, effectively communicate and
assist our clients in developing strategies to best service their
business needs. - -At The Bonadio Group you will be challenged to
continually learn new skills, work in a fast-paced environment, and
contribute by providing exceptional detail and accuracy.
- Overall successful completion of client engagements including
but not limited to compilations, reviews, and compliance.
- Develop understanding of client's business and aspects of
- Prepare clear and concise working papers and financial
- Generate reports which identify and address areas of
significant risk and evaluate overall effectiveness of
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or
data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an
understanding of current business trends.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and
- Assist with development and retention of clients, including the
ability to cross-sell services.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and
strict client confidentiality.
- Deliver -projects/engagements on time, within budget and to
- Supervise and mentor junior staff inclusive of oversight on
client engagements and providing evaluative feedback.
- Ability -to work independently on bookkeeping and account
reconciliations both in the office and at client locations.
- Manage -bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Perform month end closings.Required Qualifications:
- Minimum bachelors degree in accounting/related discipline
- CPA Certification
- Minimum six years of accounting/audit experience -
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to travel to client sites -Preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to handle and manage multiple
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
-Hours Of Operation:
- Our office hours are from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Our summer hours are from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday
through Thursday, and from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on Friday -
- We pride ourselves on our flexibility; however the ability to
work additional hours will be required at peak timesAt The Bonadio
Group, we believe that an inclusive work environment allows all of
our people to achieve their greatest potential and the greatest
results for our clients and communities. Bonadio is committed to
the principle of equal treatment and opportunity for all people.
The Firm is committed to fostering and managing diversity in the
workplace as an integral part of its practice and service to
clients. The Firm values the rich variety of perspectives and
experiences offered by those of different backgrounds. This
diversity strengthens our institution and enables it to better
respond to our clients' needs in an increasingly global profession.
- -In the fast-changing accounting industry, The Bonadio Group is
always on the cutting edge of growth and innovation. With our great
mentoring and training programs, you'll be exposed to diversity of
work, the ability to tackle more interesting issues, and have a
path to Partnership. - You'll be working with great people and
great clients where you can truly make a difference. - Apply
online, get on board, and grow with us. - You'll be glad you did!
-EOE/AA Disability/Veteran -
Keywords: The Bonadio Group, Albany , Audit Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!