Marketing Specialist - Proposal Writer
Company: Prime AE Group, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2020
PRIME AE Group (www.primeeng.com) is continuing to GROW!!
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist - Proposal Writer to
spearhead the development of proposals in support of our pursuit of
Engineering and Architectural design work.
The role can be located in any of these (4) office locations:
- north Columbus, OH Polaris area (Corporate HQ)
- Baltimore, MD UMBC Tech Campus in Catonsville
- Wethersfield, CT
- Albany, NY
Who is PRIME AE Group?
- We are a well-established and progressive multi-discipline
Architectural and Engineering firm with 14 offices in 9 states and
over 400 employees in the Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, Northeast, and
What will I be Doing Job Duties?
- To summarize the deliverables of this role in 3 words - Technical
- Prepare proposals for architecture, engineering, and construction
management/construction inspection/surveying; highway/bridge design
and inspection; water resources, Architecture; and MEP.
- Coordinate, prepare, organize and complete standard government
forms (SF 255/SF 330), letters of interest, technical
- Serve as an active contributor during the proposal process - from
concept to delivery, within the required deadline.
- Formatting, reviewing and proofreading of materials for content
- Suggest projects and resumes and provide insight based on past
experiences with the client via previous RFP searches and
- Manage the proposal process and enforce internal deadlines to
assure that a quality product is submitted on time.
- Monitor procurement sites.
- Assist in maintaining the company s marketing database.
- Provide support on additional projects (company newsletter, news
releases, website maintenance, trade shows, etc.) as needed.
- Assist the Marketing Director with firm-wide projects.
What Do I Need?
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business Administration, English or
related discipline required.
- Minimum (3+) years of experience in the architecture/engineering
proposal development field strongly preferred.
- Experience coordinating, preparing, organizing, letters of
interest, technical proposals.
- Experience with the above and familiarity with completing
standard government forms (SF 255/SF 330) = a strong plus
- Ability to participate in/contribute to the internal team
meetings to prepare for proposal/presentation development.
- Experience with formatting, review and proofreading of materials
for content and grammar.
- Experience collaborating with technical staff to prepare
- Ability to conduct RFP searches/project tracking and the
review/analysis of RFPs.
- Ability to work with a variety of technical staff and juggle
multiple concurrent deadlines.
- Ability to take tasks from concept to delivery in a
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Adobe
products (InDesign) required; graphic design skills a plus.
Why PRIME AE?
- We offer competitive (market and above) salaries.
- A team-oriented/collaborative work environment.
- Interesting projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Managers who are engaged/interactive with both the project and
your personal career development/growth.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that PRIME AE Group, Inc. (PRIME) does not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the
absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, PRIME AE Group will
not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or
recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume
or candidate without a previously signed agreement, PRIME AE Group
explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s)
without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any
unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers
and/or other PRIME AE Group personnel, are deemed to be the
property of PRIME AE Group.
Keywords: Prime AE Group, Inc, Albany , Marketing Specialist - Proposal Writer, Advertising , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!