Trainer / Publications Lead
Company: I and I Software Inc
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Trainer / Publications Lead Work Location - Albany, NYDuration: 2 yearsPrimary Work Location: Hampton Plaza, 38-40 State St., Albany, NYTravel: Yes, up to 20% in NYC at agency locations including: Gertz Plaza, 92-31 Union Hall Street, Jamaica, New York; 25 Beaver Street, New York, New York.Job Duties / Responsibilities:The incumbent will be assigned to the role of Training and Publications Lead for the RRSM Project and will be responsible for the following:
- Developing a Training Plan - Conduct the training needs assessment, to include internal and external stakeholder identification, applications content analysis, delivery options, and schedule. Document the needs assessment and produce a Training Plan with objectives that respond to the needs of testers, user-acceptance testers, train-the-trainer staff, technical support staff and new solution end-users.
- Training Schedule - Develop a Training Schedule that corresponds to the Training Plan and overall project schedule. The schedule must address the specific scheduling needs of all internal and external stakeholders identified in the training needs assessment.
- Training Content for the new system - Work closely with the technical staff, assist with developing Help and Tips as part of the new solution. Recommend methods to improve the intuitive nature of the new solution to reduce the dependency on formal training manuals.
- Develop and Deliver Training Content/Material in Classroom/Online - Based on the Training Plan and Schedule, develop overall and modular-type training content (curricula) for all aspects of the new solution's functional capabilities. Training material should be customized to meet the unique learning needs of stakeholder roles of the new solution, as identified in the needs assessment. Classes can be classroom and/or web-delivered and recorded for future use.
- Classroom Matrix - Develop a class matrix that identifies the content, class time requirements, number of students, and other course requirements. Classroom/Online training may be delivered in a physical setting or online. Track and report on training set up and delivery progress to the Project Manager.
- Evaluate Effectiveness/Impact - Monitor and review training effectiveness through surveys and focus group discussions with participants, managers and project team members.
- Revise Training Curricula/Materials - Based upon feedback received from post-training surveys and focus groups.
- Statewide Learning Management System (SLMS) - Work closely with HCR Training and Professional Development (TPD) staff, help to transition Training Content to SLMS for future training needs (as needed)
- Determine and document on-going training support plan - utilize "train the trainer" methodology, and determine a plan to best maintain training materials
- Publication Development - work with the project team to conduct a needs assessment and plan for project, internal and external, publications including but not limited to developing, organizing, writing and editing operational procedures and manuals. Produce electronic materials, in addition to hard copy. Create and maintain a comprehensive library of terminology as a reference document.
- Ensure all documents are professional and maintain continuity of style of content. Develop a plan to manage updates and revisions to publications as needed, post project.Thank youGautham Krishnan - I&I Software, Inc.-An Inc5000 company five years in a row -Office: X 223-Mobile: - Fax: - Email: -URL: - provided by Dice Trainer / Publications Lead
Keywords: I and I Software Inc, Albany , Trainer / Publications Lead, Advertising , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!