Director, Marketing Communications
Posted on: August 24, 2019
The Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for the
planning, development, implementation and measurement of
CommerceHub's brand, communications, marketing and public relations
activities - for both external and internal audiences. This
includes overseeing the development and implementation of campaign
and sales materials. This role directs the efforts of the
marketing, communications, and public relations staff, while
coordinating at the strategic and tactical levels with all
departments within the company.
- Work with the CEO, CMO & Executive Leadership Team to achieve
organizational goals and objectives by delivering excellent
communications and public relations initiatives in support of the
marketing and communications plans and larger organizational
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the
success of the global marketing, communications and public
relations program that enhances the company's image and position
within the marketplace and general public, while acting as a
representative with the media on behalf of CommerceHub as
- Align content and communications with demand generation
efforts, including collaboration with Sales and Product teams to
identify opportunities to promote CommerceHub solutions.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance
and resource materials to assist other departments in the
marketing, communications and positioning of their
- Oversee the strategic management of core communications
platforms, including website, social media, email marketing and
- Ensure consistent communication of brand, image, message and
position throughout the company and all constituencies, both
internal and external.
- Responsible for the achievement, tracking and reporting of
marketing, communications and public relations mission, goals and
financial objectives, including the budget planning and
- Coordinate activities with external agencies, consultants,
third-party vendors and partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business
Administration, Public Administration, or a closely related
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience and demonstrated
success in marketing, communications or public relations and at
least 3 years of solid progressive supervisory/management
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and to meet deadlines
in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with strategy identification and
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, relationship
management, business strategy and analytic skills.
- Strong content management, PR & social media experience
Keywords: CommerceHub, Albany , Director, Marketing Communications, Advertising , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!