Company: CHA Companies
Posted on: February 16, 2020
CHA Consulting, Inc. is a highly diversified, full-service
engineering and construction management firm working to responsibly
improve the world we live in. With decades of experience, CHA
brings together the talent, technology, and partnerships to meet
our clients evolving needs. Located throughout the United States
and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services
to public, private and institutional clients.
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to
join our Marketing group in the Colonie, NY; Syracuse, NY; or
Indianapolis, IN office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Designs and produces print and electronic materials He/she will
be responsible for the design conception, layout, copy and
coordination of production activities to produce high quality
graphic artwork for internal and external clients. The types of
print and electronic materials include, but are not limited to the
following: branding, proposal components, flysheets, brochures,
newsletters, direct mail, advertising, presentations,
illustrations, web graphics, videos,trade show graphics,
interpretive signage and wayfinding. This individual will ensure
that he/she develops innovative collateral that meets project
timelines, budgets (if applicable).
* Researches trends for marketing collateral This individual will
research forms of collateral that support the company s brand and
are cost effective. He/she will modify the visual asset and
template libraries, as necessary.
* Involved in the company s presentations & tradeshows The Graphic
Designer II will assist in preparation of materials for major
events, including tradeshows, company presentations and
* Manages relationships with external vendors He/she will provide
design elements and technical instructions to outside vendors for
print layouts and assembly work.
* Performs other related duties, as assigned.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
* Bachelor s degree in graphic design or a related field required,
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in development of creative
output and marketing materials in print, web and video
* Experience working with vendors including photographers and
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign,
Illustrator, and Photoshop; Premiere, After Effects; Adobe Acrobat
Professional and Microsoft Office (PC Platform).
* Strong Knowledge of video, editing, production and equipment
* Strong Illustration Skills
* Good knowledge of photography
* Good Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Word and
* Good knowledge of the company s markets and services
* Membership in a related professional organization a plus.
* Ability to work well within a fast-paced team environment, and
manage internal relationships
* Strong organizational, time management, and project management
* Must be highly artistic, creative and the ability to develop and
execute visual ideas that fully support the the CHA Brand.
* Strong strategic thinking, verbal and written communication,
collaboration, and concept development skills.
* Experience in a professional services firm preferred.
* Must be able to produce a portfolio of your work.
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly
talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer
a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for
our employees professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: CHA Companies, Albany , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!