Key Account Manager II Government and Education, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused sales expert talented at positioning
Spectrum Enterprise as the telecommunications provider of choice
with highly complex priority SLED accounts?
- Can you broaden relationship with existing SLED clients by
developing an understanding of their processes and seeking ways
Spectrum Enterprise can provide additional value?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Key Account Manager II for State and Local Government and
Education (SLED), you excel at driving revenue growth for a select
group of highly complex priority accounts. You focus on broadening
existing relationships by developing an in-depth understanding of a
company's processes and seeking ways Spectrum Enterprise can
provide additional value. You maximize the success of each account
through detailed management of account profitability, business
plans, long-term objectives and client satisfaction.
Using your understanding of the client's industry, you position
Spectrum Enterprise as the consultant of choice for a client's
voice, video and data needs. You collaborate as part of the Key
Account team to create and effective account pursuit strategy. You
flourish in an office environment and travel frequently to capture
accounts across an assigned footprint. You report directly to the
Manager of Enterprise Sales Vertical Accounts for goals, guidance
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Drive revenue by proactively providing a consultative client
needs analysis and executing the account strategy as determined by
the team account director or account lead.
- Identify revenue growth opportunities or improve service levels
by closely monitoring developments within designated accounts.
- Achieve maximum sales volume through the detailed execution of
approved account development strategies.
- Improve revenue growth through an understanding of the client's
available product set and communications issues and designing
solutions to meet those complex business needs.
- Broaden the reach of Spectrum Enterprise services, identify new
business and secure contract renewals by cultivating relationships
with new and existing contacts via telephone, premise visits,
networking and industry events.
- Determine the serviceability of a location and qualify leads by
requesting a site survey and submitting a return on investment
- Report on all sales activity and client data by maintaining an
accurate sales database.
- Ensure an exceptional client experience by working in
conjunction with other business services support groups, including
Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills and techniques by attending all sales
meetings and training sessions as required by management.
- Mitigate risks by complying with all established Spectrum
Enterprise policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue
- Working knowledge of computer networking, local area network
(LAN) and wide area network (WAN) technologies, high-capacity and
fiber connected networks.
- Extensive product and technical knowledge.
- Solid networking, negotiating and closing skills.
- Proven interpersonal communication and client
- Experience multitasking and working efficiently and effectively
within required deadlines.
- Quick learner that can apply knowledge while working in a team
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and the
availability to travel frequently.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Three or more years of experience exceeding revenue quotas
selling data, voice or video solutions in the telecommunications
- Experience using a client relationship management system, such
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience
(preferred).SCM291 311225 311225BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Albany , Key Account Manager II Government and Education, Spectrum Enterprise, Education / Teaching , Latham, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!