Company: Javan Engineering
Posted on: February 23, 2021
We are looking for career-minded, growth-oriented, and
self-motivated individuals who want to make a real impact on their
own lives as well as others. Javan Engineering offers a unique
environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
A commitment to excellence is deeply rooted in a strong sense of
tradition. You'd be working with an award-winning, professional
team that holds an impressive track record. Join a team that prides
itself in "Performance & Relationships!"
Environmental Program Management:
- Participate in regulatory audits as they relate to wastewater
and waste compliance issues.
- Participate in incident investigations related to WWTP
incidents (spills, injuries, near misses, permit exceedances).
- Provide regulatory and technical support as required for
wastewater treatment processes at Congress St.
- Support plant engineering in completing WWTP capital projects
on time, on budget and with no non-compliances.
- Work with WWTP and Site Maintenance to execute the WWTP PM
program, provide technical support of program objectives.
Qualifications Education and Experience
- BS Degree, Engineering or Science
- Four to six years of experience in wastewater treatment and
- Strong analytical, strategic, organizational, reporting,
presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of hazardous waste regulations and management
Specific Functional Competency Requirements
- Support the EHS Manager in carrying out assigned programs
necessary to satisfy both long and short-term regulatory demands
placed on the Corporation and site.
- Aid in regulatory and environmental matters to ensure legal
- Thorough knowledge of all Federal, State and Local regulations,
which are pertinent to work assignments.
- Navigate ambiguity, set priorities, manage risks and change and
allocate resources to enhance an operational excellence
- Communication - Excellent communication skills, both verbal and
written, convey information effectively.
Keywords: Javan Engineering, Albany , Environmental Engineer, Engineering , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!