Sr. Mechanical Reliability Engineer
Company: Trinity Consultants - Engineering & EHS Recruitmen
Posted on: May 16, 2022
As one of the world's largest diversified chemical companies, we
activate the power of human capital to address society's future
challenges. Through partnerships, we enable life-saving medical
innovations and help fight world hunger. We are driving the
circular economy for the benefit of communities and our planet
through sustainability initiatives. Our success is built upon the
collective excellence of our 32,000 employees in 50+ countries. Our
values - Inspire, Engage, Create, and Deliver - are the foundation
of our success. To learn more about these and how we strive to Be
the Impact, click here.
Our purpose is "Chemistry that Matters". This is what drives us to
do what we do. "Chemistry" goes beyond applying science and
technology to enhance the supply of essential materials to the
world. It is how we work, to build long-lasting relationships of
trust. "What Matters" is making a meaningful impact for the world -
through the customers and communities we collaborate with, so that
we succeed and grow together.
It is all about matching what matters to you with what matters to
us. Let us explore this together!
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Include a proven record of accomplishments in an
industrial/manufacturing work environment. Candidates must be
hands-on engineers who can make a positive impact, while working
closely with diverse teams of maintenance & engineering
professionals. Key requirements include:
- 10 years of experience in engineering (preferably maintenance
or reliability) in a large manufacturing / petrochemical
- Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical BS engineering
- Demonstrated accomplishments in improving equipment
- Strong communication, leadership, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with all levels in the
- Strong analytical skills and ability to effectively retrieve
and analyze data
- Working knowledge of equipment maintenance trouble-shooting and
- Expertise in maintenance and other data management applications
(SAP, CMMS, APM)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of industrial standards (ASME,
API, ANSI, AWS, NEC)
The Maintenance and Reliability organization drives strategic
improvements and tactical support for the facility. This position
is for a strong technical strong engineer with effective
communication and leadership skills who has high energy and
motivation. The position will be working with maintenance,
reliability, operations, and engineering teams in a large global
thermoplastic manufacturing facility. The facility operates over
10,000 assets with varying degrees of automation and complexity.
Equipment includes: extruders, blenders, packaging equipment,
motors, instrumentation, blowers, pumps, valves, distillation
columns, heat exchangers, agitators, dryers, filters, centrifuges,
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
The individual will be working independently using structured tools
and using reliability methodologies to troubleshoot and determine
root causes of failure. They will be leading & facilitating the
strategic development and implementation of maintenance strategies
and standards to continuously improve equipment reliability.
- Supporting and improving safe operations of the site.
- Evaluating and developing solutions to drive uptime and
stability of plant site.
- Work with site teams to improve reliability of process
- Provide technical support & expertise to troubleshoot, identify
root causes, and improve reliability.
- Mentor maintenance professionals, engineers and reliability
specialists to improve their skills in troubleshooting, root cause
analysis, and development of proactive maintenance strategies.
- Develop equipment maintenance and installation standards.
- Function as a subject matter expert to address technical issues
in several classes of equipment.
- Lead several on-going Asset Reliability Work Processes
simultaneously - FMEA, MTA (Maintenance Task Analysis), RCA, RCM,
PM optimization, etc.
- Implementing small & large projects / process improvements as
- Interface with internal and global teams to translate
Desired Qualifications:--- Working knowledge of equipment condition
monitoring techniques--- Experience with chemical processing &
static equipment (heat exchangers, vessels, piping)---
Certification / experience of reliability methodologies (RCA, RCM,
FMEA, RBI, RIS)
Keywords: Trinity Consultants - Engineering & EHS Recruitmen, Albany , Sr. Mechanical Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!