Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: June 25, 2022
A rapidly growing national manufacturer in Latham, NY is looking
for a Contract Engineer! Join a successful and innovative company
to be a part of new and exciting global initiatives. This is a
temporary position expected to last 2-3 months - with the potential
for permanent hire following! A great opportunity for someone
looking to start their career or gain more experience. Further
Details:Pay: $20 - $34/hr Schedule: Monday - Friday; onsiteWhat you
need to apply:
- BS degree in Engineering
- 1 or more years of experience, or strong hands-on experience
from an internship
- Familiarity with CAD-CREOA typical day as a Contract Engineer
- Developing and refining of manufacturing processes, material
flow, and standard operating procedures.
- Ensures compliance to all Regulatory (Local, Federal),
Corporate, and Plant standards.
- Monitors process improvement progress and leads team problem
solving projects including root cause analysis, containment,
corrective, and preventative action implementation.
- Works within close coordination with production and warehouse
staff to support manufacturing process and material flow needs,
alleviating production constraints, improving product quality and
overall process efficiency.
- Develops, maintains, and communicates manufacturing process
performance metrics (KPI's). -Have any questions? Email for more
information! -Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and
Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected
characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Albany , Contract Engineer, Engineering , Latham, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!