Vehicle Technician / Full-Time Year-Round
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Please note, this position is located at Sugarbush Resort in
Warren, VTVehicle Technician I Full-Time Year-RoundWarren, VTPlease
note that this position is based in Warren, VT, and requires
relocation for candidates that do not reside within commuting
distance.RESORT OVERVIEW:Sugarbush Resort is a year-round
destination offering some of the best skiing and riding in the
east, an award-winning ski school, mountain biking, golf, disc
golf, an array of dining venues, and a fully appointed Health and
Recreation Center. Do you want to join an all-star team dedicated
to delivering an unparalleled guest experience? Make this your best
season yet by joining the team at Sugarbush and taking advantage of
everything Vermont has to offer.BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN
INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra
Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their
dependents. And, discounted rates at non Alterra-owned Ikon Pass
- Combined Time Off (CTO) policy for eligible employees to rest,
relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear and apparel
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term
disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible
- Employee housing may be available for this position, subject to
availabilityPOSITION SUMMARY:Sugarbush Resort is searching for a
Vehicle Maintenance Technician to repair and maintain company
vehicles. This is a great opportunity for someone with light or
heavy-duty engine experience that enjoys spending time in the
- Perform daily checks, regular service, and preventative
maintenance tasks on company vehicles in order to maximize safety
- Locate breakdowns and communicate with managers to plan and
perform mechanical repairs.
- Look up parts numbers and prices to be ordered for parts
requisitions with management.
- Maintain strong communication with teammates and
- Perform all tasks in an environmentally sound manner,
especially in regard to proper disposal of all waste products.
- Support the Sugarbush Vision and Values.
- Attend weekly Safety and Service Meetings.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be 18 years old with relevant mechanical experience.
- Must have a positive attitude and reliable transportation.
- Must have own tools.
- Vehicle Technical School education preferred.
- Vehicle Inspection License preferred.
- Must be able to work some weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must have strong basic reading and writing skills and the
ability to keep records.
- Must be able to use many types of safety equipment (eye
protection, ear protection, hard hat, mask, etc.)
- Must be able to drive or learn to drive loaders, snowmobiles,
trucks, buses, and grooming vehicles.COVID-19:The well-being of our
employees, guests, and communities is our top priority as we
deliver enhanced operations to help combat the spread of COVID-19.
To that end, we have introduced a new Extended COVID Leave Policy,
where, in conjunction with other programs, employees may take paid
sick leave, up to a maximum of two weeks, due to qualifying reasons
related to COVID-19.Sugarbush Resort is an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAn offer of employment may be contingent upon the results
of a background, MVR, or criminal records checkRequired
Keywords: Sugarbush, Albany , Vehicle Technician / Full-Time Year-Round, Engineering , Chazy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!