Company: Keymark Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Keymark Corporation of Florida, an aluminum extrusion
manufacturing plant, is actively interviewing applicants for
Controls Engineer at the Fonda manufacturing plant.Compensation
will be based on experience and capabilities ranging from $80,000 -
$110,000 initially.This is an advanced level position within the
Maintenance Support Department.In this role, you must possess
competency in developing, coordinating, andimplementing PLC based
controls systems and PC based SCADA projects.You will be providing
technical assistance on projects to ensure successful
implementation of the project scope. You will be participating in
new product development to promote profitability, production
efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effectiveness.This is a
supervisory position an d you will have a minimum of one Junior
Controls Associate as a direct report.We offer employees a full
benefits package with company contributions to employee health
insurance cost and 401k with up to 4% match. As a Keymark employee,
you will also enjoy:Drug and Smoke-Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- 401/K Savings Plan + up to 4% company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Supplemental Coverages
- Paid Vacations 1-4 weeks
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 5 Sick Days
- 1 Floating Holiday
Candidates Preferred Education & Experience:
- Proven experience creating electrical drawings, panel layouts,
- diagrams (AutoCAD Electrical )
- Proven experience in PLC ladder logic programming with Rockwell
- (RS500), (Studio5000), Siemens (TIA), PLCs.
- Proven experience of the current and legacy fieldbus
- (Ethernet I/P, Profinet, ControlNet, Profibus).
- Proven experience with operator interface technologies
(Panelbuilder, RSView, Rockwell Factory Talk View ME).
- Knowledge of Ethernet networking.
- Proven knowledge in upgrading legacy PLC based systems within
the same platform (PLC5-RS5000) (Legacy HMI
- Knowledge of Server and Database programming and configuration
desired (SQL Server).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Industrial, or
Computer Engineering is desired.
- Training of Junior Controls Associate in the complex PLC based
systems onsite to develop his or her knowledge and
- Assist Maintenance Department in streamlining production
process through PLC program modifications and troubleshooting
- Create electrical drawings, panel layouts, and P&I diagrams
(AutoCAD Electrical) Supervise the installation of new equipment
related control systems with support from the maintenance
- Manage All Rockwell, Siemens (TIA) software tech support
agreements, and Parts Management Agreements (Allen
- Manage all existing and new PLC programs library for all PLC,
HMI, VFD, systems, manuals library for controls equipment,
electrical, and panel drawings library along with updating of Plant
Single line as required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by
About Keymark Corporation of Florida:We are the premier full
service aluminum extrusion company featuring in-house finishing
capabilities including: anodizing, casting, extruding, extrusion
die construction, painting (acrylic, kynar, & powder coating),
thermal barrier, thermal strut, and custom packaging. We
manufacture custom and stock extrusions/profiles for the
Automotive, Building & Construction (Curtain Wall, Commercial
Windows, & Storefront), Consumer Durables, Distribution,
Electrical, Machinery & Equipment, and Transportation markets. Our
company has locations in Fonda, NY and Lakeland, FL, and has been
in business since 1964.Keymark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit,
and business need.
Keywords: Keymark Corporation, Albany , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Fonda, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!