Home Appliance Service Technician
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Founded in 2003, Appliance Tec has established itself as a
company that delivers exceptional, convenient customer service. As
Whirlpool Corporation's only W Service company in the northern
Finger Lakes we receive unparalleled support and training to
service their family of brands including Amana, Jenn Air,
Kitchenaid, Maytag and Whirlpool. As an Appliance Repair
Technician, you will be a key member of the team responsible for
the quality and efficient maintenance and repair of appliances.
Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to
all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a
knack for troubleshooting, and are able to manage time to
effectively meet deadlines. Ideally, you have proven communication
skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect
payment and/or payment information from customers for work
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle
and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training
in related positions
- Minimum 2 years direct appliance repair experience (No
experience? Apply for our apprentice position)
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with a clean record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive
basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without
assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under
- Flexible and variable hours (no weekends)
- Complete set of standard industry tools (specific specialty
tools are provided by us)
Benefits: Healthcare, matching retirement plan, take home vehicle,
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and
our hiring manager will follow up!
Compensation: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
As an appliance repair technician, you'll work with anything from
dishwashers to microwaves to dryers. In other words, you'll need to
be fairly knowledgeable about large appliances, portable
appliances, mechanical work, as well as electrical work.
You'll deal with more than just appliances, though, as a repair
technician, you'll have to deal with people, too.
Appliance repair technicians must also have skills in high
mechanical aptitude, have impeccable written and verbal
communication skills, work adeptly with repair tools, be okay with
lifting heavy machinery, and of course, be incredibly skilled in
Are you prepared to start your journey toward becoming an appliance
If so, look through our open positions using the filters above!
This business is independently owned and operated. Your application
will go directly to the independent business, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of said business. All
inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly
to the location, and not to the United Appliance Servicers
Keywords: UASA, Albany , Home Appliance Service Technician, Engineering , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!