AMER - New College Graduates, Chemical Engineers - Albany, NY
Posted on: April 15, 2019
AMER - NEW COLLEGE GRADUATES, CHEMICAL ENGINEERS - ALBANY, NY
Exyte Group is a global leader in design, engineering and
construction delivering high-tech facilities, plants and factories.
With a history of more than 100 years, we have developed a special
expertise in controlled and regulated environments. We serve the
most technically demanding clients in growth markets such as
semiconductors, life sciences, and data centers across the full
spectrum of services from consulting and design to managing turnkey
solutions. Operating in more than 20 countries, Exyte Group is
uniquely positioned to support clients locally and globally. In
2017, Exyte Group generated sales in excess of 2.4 billion euros
with over 4,900 highly experienced and motivated employees.
Exyte has openings for Entry Level Intern Chemical Engineers with
zero to one year of experience. Prior intern experience a plus but
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work in a team setting with other Chemical Engineers and team
members and other engineering disciplines such as mechanical,
structural, electrical and industrial.
* Work on a variety of architecture projects across our market
sectors. Common projects include data centers, mission critical,
semiconductor, pharmaceutical, photovoltaic, high tech
manufacturing, industrial, and education facilities.
* Produce construction drawings using Revit modeling software.
* Visit project sites to assist with measuring, data collection and
construction observation duties.
* Manage time and workload effectively which includes planning,
organizing and prioritizing with attention to detail.
* Work under the supervision and mentoring of Chemical
* Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering.
* Experienced in 3D modeling, Revit preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel is
* Must be able to collaborate with other team members and have good
* Must be able to communicate effectively, orally and in
* Excellent communication and written abilities
* Able to maintain a professional demeanor
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
Attractive salaries, supportive environments and excellent benefits
allow for growth and career development with Exyte Group.
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
Exyte Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Exyte
Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified
applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran
or disability status, or genetic information.
Nearest Major Market: Albany
Job Segment: Engineer, Construction, Electrical, Consulting, Design
Engineer, Engineering, Technology
Keywords: Exyte, Albany , AMER - New College Graduates, Chemical Engineers - Albany, NY, Engineering , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!