Asst. Manager, Home Services Experience (Albany/Saratoga/Plattsburgh)
Company: Best Buy
Posted on: January 16, 2020
752475BRJob Title:Asst. Manager, Home Services Experience
Category:Services/Installation/RepairStore NUmber or
Department:001870-USO Syracuse-StoreJob Description:The Asst.
Manager, Home Services Experience is directly responsible for day
to day management of driving home channel fulfillment consistency,
efficiency, and quality of work completed by Best Buy/Geek Squad
employees in their assigned area.Key ResponsibilitiesEmployee
- Conducts regular reviews with Agents to develop and
manage/coach/train/close performance gaps.
- Conducts performance appraisals and makes pay
- Conducts Ride-a-longs to ensure SOP execution and positively
impacts client loyalty and helps employees deliver operational
effectiveness while growing the business.
- Ensures safety procedures are communicated proactively and
followed by Agents.
- Assists with delivery and installation of products as needed to
- Actively supports Agents in individual and group environments
though developmental training, certifications, onboarding and
increased proficiencies of team.
- Coaches and motivates team to contribute to positive
engagement. for themselves and the team
- Ensures Agents are maintaining and using approved tools in a
safe manner, following all safety guidelines. Communication
- Communicates and executes the Best Buy and Geek Squad
Strategies within their area.
- Creates consistency in service execution ultimately protects
and grows the brand internally and externally.
- Provides teachable point-of-view for new processes, procedures,
business segments, and areas of focus.
- Develops and maintains pertinent partnerships (such as Retail)
in support of driving business results and improving the client
- Controls costs and delivers productivity goals by monitoring,
analyzing business trends, and results on a daily, weekly, monthly
- Ensures necessary licenses and permits are obtained to properly
fulfill work without risk of disruption to business.
- Validates inventory management processes are followed to
minimize shrink and ensure proper level of inventory.
- Validates appropriate profiles in routing system including
skillsets, efficiencies and capacity.Basic Qualifications:
- 1 year of leadership experience (inclusive of supervision of
direct/indirect reports, coaching, training, recognition, and
managing business outcomes) OR 1 year of Military leadership
experience inclusive of coaching, training, recognition, and
- 1 year of Consumer Electronics or Appliances Industry
- Must be 21 years of age and have a current, valid drivers
license with a clear driving record (no convictions in the last 3
years of DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, and no more than 2
moving violations or accidents).Preferred Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience managing a remote workforce.
- 1 year of consumer electronics repair or installation
experience.Req #:752475BRAddress Line 1:9090 Destiny USA
DriveCity:AlbanyState:NYZip:12084Job Level:Manager with Direct
ReportsEmployment Category:Full TimeBrand:Best BuyAbout Us:Best Buy
Company and its Family of BrandsBest Buy is the worlds largest
multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the
United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online
retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer
loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to
our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees
are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that
provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun
whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.Additional Job
Information:Join our team!While you're busy delivering on our
belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working
to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment.
Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you
opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning
potential.Ready? Let's do this!If you are ready to make a
difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on
the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes
to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to
hear from us within 24-72 hours.Not ready to apply? Connect with us
on LinkedIn , Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bestbuy/ , or
Twitter at https://twitter.com/bestbuy_careers .Search
Keywords: Best Buy, Albany , Asst. Manager, Home Services Experience (Albany/Saratoga/Plattsburgh), Executive , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!