Field Operations Manager
Company: BDS Marketing
Posted on: February 16, 2020
At a Glance
Are you seeking a new opportunity where your adept administrative,
management and leadership qualities would contribute to the success
of a continuously growing company?
As a field operations manager, you would manage a team of field
reps, ensure quality execution and reporting as well as be the
conduit of information between the field and account team. You are
a goal driven, logistical thinker and multi-tasker who can perform
a variety of functions on a daily basis. You recognize that your
tenacity and work ethic contribute to the overall success of your
team and the entire company.
BDS Marketing is the premier leader representing consumer
electronic brands at the retail level in a Break-Fix capacity which
consists of maintaining, installing and troubleshooting interactive
displays. Our standards are high, the work environment is fast
paced and the reward is a career with a company that values our
employee's contributions and acknowledges their successes.
- Look for and develop talent in business unit for succession
- Manage an effective training program; provide leadership,
guidance, and coaching for associates that enable the meeting of
client and company objectives and internal KPIs.
- Drive an effective system of accountability that acknowledges
those that do things correctly and that immediately acts toward
improvement & resolutions for those that fall short of
- Lead approximately 30-50 field representatives in delivering
quality on-time and cost-effective client objectives.
- Manage all aspects of your team's budget and expense related
costs including but not limited to: the submission of hiring REQs,
managing employee retention/turnover, expenses, quality (re-work),
personal vacation, training requirements, payroll, and project
- Ensure On-time quality completion of all work
- Ensure a cost-effective, quality staff through the management
of employee retention, submissions of hiring REQs,
interviewing/hiring, and the onboarding, training of
- Forward recommendations to your direct report for ways to
improve processes, client ROI, or gross margin.
- Properly assign associates to work based on the type of work,
level of associate, and job classification and do so in a timely
- Ensure associates are paid appropriately for the level of work
conducted and per offer letter agreement.
- Conduct in-store visitation and ride-alongs, as needed.
- Conduct team conference calls as necessary.
- Communicate and consult with Regional Manager on a regular
- Display a professional demeanor while representing the client
and BDS Marketing.
- Other tasks as requested by management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree
- Minimum 3-5 years previous supervisory experience
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to travel throughout assigned territory
- Great attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to independently adapt to changes and respond
supportively in working with various circumstances and people.
- Must be able to successfully work through varied issues with
integrity, honestly and in a candid, straightforward manner.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word,
Outlook, and Power Point) and mobile app environment.
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to manage a team remotely
- Must have a valid driver's license and provide proof of motor
- Must have the ability to drive on behalf of the Company, in
compliance with Company guidelines and requirements; and have the
ability to travel within a designated market
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required
- Regularly sit, stand, walk, talk and/or hear
- Regularly lift and carry up to 10 pounds
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Occasionally crouch, lift overhead, bend over, kneel, push or
- Occasionally travel via personal vehicle or other forms of
BDS Marketing, LLC. ("BDS") is an equal opportunity employer in
every aspect of employment, including but not limited to;
selection, training, development and promotion of the most
qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race,
gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status,
or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS
is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other
privileges, terms and conditions or employment that may not be
covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDSmktg is an award-winning retail marketing and sales agency. With
over 30 years of experience guiding customers through the buying
journey, they are experts at powering sales for the world's top
brands. BDSmktg offers their clients fully integrated solutions
that drive brand demand and sell-through: Research, Brand Advocacy,
Digital, Retail Readiness, and Retail Environments. Founded in
1984, BDS Marketing, LLC. is headquartered in Irvine, California
with regional offices in Chicago, Illinois and Columbus, Ohio. For
more information, visit www.BDSmktg.com. Associated topics: admin,
compress, drill, oilfield, senior project, senior project manager,
spcc, superintendent, supervisory, vice president
Keywords: BDS Marketing, Albany , Field Operations Manager, Executive , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!