Senior Manager, ECAD/MCAD
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Veterans Enterprise Technology Solutions, Inc.134 Commerce Drive
- Clarksville, VA 23927(434) 374-5899 DUNS:--196-125-038Cage Code:
39BL2NAICS:--541330, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 611430 Posted
Date 5 days ago (11/19/2020 2:38 PM) Job ID 2020-1894 # of Openings
1 Overview Staffing Pros, a division of VETS Inc., is recruiting
for a Senior Manager, ECAD/MCAD in Germantown, MD. If you have
additional questions not answered by the information contained
within this posting, please contact our team directly at
- Technical Line Management of Electrical & Mechanical CAD team
- Design of the next generation Satellite Communication circuit
boards (PCB, PWB, ECAD).
- Generate detailed documentation of complex printed circuit
boards conforming to applicable IPC standards.
- Work with engineers and factory teams to optimize layouts for
performance, costs, and manufacturability.
- Complete placement and layout of PCB designs using Cadence
Allegro PCB Editor v16.x-17.2, utilizing Constraint Manager to meet
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of industry guidelines for
signal integrity, reliability, and manufacturability per IPC
- Provide layout assistance to PCB Designer staff.
- Interface with PCB vendors to resolve technical issues.
- Set schedule milestones in conjunction with development
- Participate in and conduct design reviews related to circuit
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of PCB design & layout experience
- 5+ years of Technical Management relating to PCB design
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering or related field
- Experience with high density layout, multilayer boards,
controlled impedance traces, high speed digital, FPGA/ASIC/BGA
fanout, RF transmission lines, etched antennas, grounding
techniques, power supplies, etc.
- IPC Certification of CID/CID+
- PCB design implementation experience with signal integrity and
power integrity solutions
- Technical understanding of printed circuit board manufacturing
fabrication process and board assembly process EEO Statement
Staffing Pros a division of VETS-inc is an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Albany , Senior Manager, ECAD/MCAD, Executive , Germantown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!