Territory Account Manager
Company: Hepaco Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
HEPACO is the premier environmental and emergency services
company in the Eastern United States with coverage across 45+
regional locations. We specialize in emergency response,
remediation, and industrial, marine, and waste services. HEPACO
services a multitude of industries including transportation,
utilities, energy, environmental consultants, industrial
facilities, terminals, environmental service companies, general
contractors, property owners, and the public sector through our
Environmental and Remediation Services divisions. We're growing our
business development team in the Albany NY market and seeking a
collaborative and solutions-oriented Territory Account Manager to
join us. The ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering
profitable revenue growth, with at least 3 years of experience in
the specialized environmental services field. Working in the
assigned territory, you'll successfully develop new business
opportunities, as well as strengthen and grow existing (B2B)
- Effectively execute the HEPACO sales strategy; growing
wallet-share with existing B2B customers and developing new
- Build strong and trusting relationships with customers in the
assigned territory through regular site visits and sales
- Work in close partnership with HEPACO Branch Managers, Project
Managers, and the Corporate Business Development team to achieve
overall business growth targets.
- Utilizing HEPACO's CRM tools, market analysis and other
intelligence; monitor territory sales progress and adapt approaches
to optimize sales effectiveness.
- Represent company at conferences, trade shows, and industry
organizations within the assigned territory.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher
learning or equivalent experience that demonstrates the ability to
successfully perform the duties of the position.
- 3+ years relevant experience in the specialized environmental
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to work
collaboratively to achieve business goals.
- Excellent listening, consultation, negotiation, and
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 application suite, CRM and ERP
tools. Prior experience with Zoho, Deltek Costpoint and/or Highland
OnBase a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be authorized to work
in the US.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal
background check, and physical exam. Be a part of the HEPACO
- Weekly pay, competitive PTO program and company-paid
- Company vehicle provided
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurance
- Wellness benefits and LifeMart employee discount programHEPACO
is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against
applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal,
state/provincial or local protected class. HEPACO participates in
E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
/ HEPACO participa en E-Verify y proporcionar-- al gobierno federal
la informaci--n de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted est--
autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU. PI177756875
Keywords: Hepaco Inc, Albany , Territory Account Manager, Executive , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!