Workday Financials Manager - Financial Services Industry
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Deloitte's Emerging ERP Solutions practice works closely with
clients across a wide spectrum of industries to identify and
implement SaaS based Enterprise Resource Planning ("ERP") and
Enterprise Performance Management ("EPM") systems such as Workday
Financials, Adaptive Planning and Infor ERP Cloud software. Our
team's goal is to deliver transformational solutions optimized for
our client's unique business needs.
Work you'll do
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client
engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and
creative business solutions for large companies. Key
responsibilities will include:
Manage teams in the identification of business requirements,
functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow
mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and
profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client engagements.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Our Emerging ERP Solutions team focuses on implementing cloud-based
ERP applications .
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years' experience leading workstreams or small teams
- A minimum of 1 full life cycle Workday Financial
- Hands-on functional experience
- Proficiency in multiple business processes:
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Expense Management
- Cash Management
- Grant Management
- Chart of Accounts Re-Design
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you
do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Other leading financial application implementation experience
(ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson,
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Deep functional knowledge around financial systems and
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on
at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing
systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training,
defining support procedures, and implementing practical business
solutions under multiple deadlines
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for
clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
Keywords: Deloitte, Albany , Workday Financials Manager - Financial Services Industry, Executive , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!