Digital Content Manager - Remote
Company: Danaher Corporation
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Danaher Water Quality Platform
We are a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment,
providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze
and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water,
wastewater, groundwater, and ocean water in residential,
commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our
water quality business provides products under a variety of brands,
including Hach, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.
This Individual Contributor position can be remote in USA or
As a Digital Content Manager for Danaher's Water Platform , you
will be responsible for page building, promotional support, and
HTML development. You will also be migrating and developing
best-in-class sites on a new eCommerce Platform. You will work on
high-impact projects, be empowered to understand customer needs and
make decisions that deliver real business value. At the same time,
you'll enjoy a stable work environment and friendly culture. Become
a member of a global, collaborative, and multi-faceted team,
including designers, digital strategists, project managers, systems
analysts, and web developers.
- Work with web and marketing teams to implement and maintain web
- Maintain over 40 websites in over 20 languages with a diverse
- Migrate and develop sites for a new web platform, including
management of web content action plans, tasks, and deadlines.
- Perform Tier 2 production support, serving as an external
customer contact point to resolve website-related issues. Work as a
customer advocate with internal resources to ensure any quality or
user issues are resolved.
- Contribute to the team's ongoing efforts to improve the
development and publishing process.
- Maintain and support the department project management and
- BA/BS in Marketing with an emphasis in digital marketing,
digital communications or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience maintaining websites on CMS platforms
such as Cascade or WordPress
- 1+ year experience in project management
- 1+ year experience in customer service or Tier 1 and 2
Skills & Competencies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and
- Positive, open-minded, and proactive. Work well independently
as well as in teams.
- Able to establish and maintain strong working relationships
with a wide range of internal customers and external vendors
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to set priorities
and adapt as priorities shift, balancing multiple assignments.
development and constraints
- Comfortable working on various website platforms to build and
- Expertise in developing responsive design and browser
- Proficient with Photoshop for image editing and web
- Familiar with DOM (Document Object Model)
- Familiar with Google Analytics, ticketing systems, and project
- Curious & self-motivated with the ability to learn a complex
The salary range for this role is $71k - $90K. This is the range
that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation
for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay
more or less than the posted range and this range is only
applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be
modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off,
medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible
You can apply for this role through the Careers Page at
https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/ (or through the Workday "Find
Jobs" function if you are a current employee)
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation
until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount
and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other
form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a
particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole
discretion, consistent with the law.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The
EEO posters are available here
(https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us at
email@example.com to request accommodation. If you've
ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find
Keywords: Danaher Corporation, Albany , Digital Content Manager - Remote, Executive , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!