Company: Franchise Domino's
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We looking for an Assistant Manager!Requirements and Duties:You
are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This
includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control, and
Customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL
policies and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from
your crew. In addition: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash
control, Food management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and
adherence to standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance
punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store cleanliness,
Marketing, Profitability.General Job Duties For All Store Team
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product, receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Training Orientation and training provided on the job.
- Communication Skills Ability to comprehend and give correct
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Essential Functions/Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply,
and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary changes.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within
designated delivery areas.
- Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings,
private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying
products.Work Conditions:ADVANCEMENTMany of our team members began
their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's
franchise owners. From assistant manager to general manager, our
stores offer a world of opportunity.DIVERSITYOur mission is to
recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and
contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where
all team members, because of their differences, can reach their
highest potential.Company IntroductionDominos came from humble
beginnings in 1960, with just one store. Now, as the largest pizza
company in the world, Dominos proudly continues its legacy of
delivering great-tasting pizza to customers doors.
Keywords: Franchise Domino's, Albany , Assistant Manager, Executive , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!