Oncology Territory Manager, ADC - Albany NY
Company: Daiichi Sankyo
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!With over 100
years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20
countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world
draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of
promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong
portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders,
under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator
with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo research
and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel
therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional
focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management,
neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other
rare diseases.Job Summary: The Oncology Territory Manager
represents Daiichi Sankyo to assigned customers. The Oncology
Territory Manager represents the assigned product, and its approved
indications, providing approved disease state and product
information, and resources to physicians and other customer
- Represents the assigned products to health care professionals
in assigned sales territory.
- Achieves or exceeds sales objectives through promotion of the
assigned product features and benefits to assigned customers.
- Develop and execute comprehensive business plans.
- Applying knowledge of the healthcare industry, trends,
applicable laws and regulations, market conditions, and the market
access environment (including but not limited to pharmacy
economics, payer reimbursement landscape, and patientflow/influence
between academic institutions, hospitals, and community
- Demonstrate understanding of current or pending clinical
pathways in assigned accounts, and how they influence patient
- Analyze customer needs and interests, territory performance,
program outcomes, and business trends; develop and execute business
plans that optimize the commercial potential of our products.
- Maintain expert understanding of the relevant disease state(s),
assigned Daiichi Sankyo brands, and competitor products.
- Completes all assigned training
- Serves as a disease state expert and provides a high level of
product expertise and customer service for all accounts
- Communicates on a regular basis with District Manager, internal
and co-promote peers and discuss issues and opportunities.
- Builds relationships with Daiichi Sankyo customer base and key
opinion leaders. Communicates products approved indications,
features and benefits in both individual and group settings.
- Meet all administrative expectations and standards, including
budgets, reporting, and communication.
- Maintains a current key customer target list, submits regular
updates to the customer database and plans calls to meet goals
- Reviews territorial reports with District Manager and learns
how to use reports and databases as instruments to achieve assigned
- Submits completed reports on-time, and communicates matters
that are relevant to the marketplace to the District Manager.
- Maintains all equipment and territorial records in the
- Utilizes sales force automation system and other equipment to
enhance impact of sales call and territory management.
- Adhere to compliance and operating principles and
expectations.Qualifications:Successful candidates will be able to
meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from an
accredited college or university; BS / BA required
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in biotech/pharma
- 3 or more years of oncology therapeutic experience strongly
- Additional therapeutic experience in diverse roles - training,
marketing, market access - desirable
- Breast cancer experience preferred.
- Oncology product launch experience preferred.
- Copromotion experience a plus.Ability to travel up to 60%Must
have a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets
company requirements.Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law."Job Title Oncology Territory
Manager, ADC - Albany NYCity AlbanyFunctional Area Sales ADCState
Keywords: Daiichi Sankyo, Albany , Oncology Territory Manager, ADC - Albany NY, Executive , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!