Project Manager - Albany NY
Company: Consigli Construction Co., Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Completion of projects within budget, on schedule, to the company's
quality standards, and to the client's satisfaction. Provides
overall management of financial aspects of project, including cost
reporting, forecasting, payables, and subcontractor requisitions
and changes. Assumes lead role in project update meetings,
subcontractor and Owner relations, and planning of project
management staff responsibilities.
* Strong interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, motivation)
* Ability to work with and manage multiple subordinates and project
* Thorough knowledge of contract language;
* Excellent written and oral communications skills;
* Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
* Experience with, and extensive knowledge of, job cost reporting,
billing and payable procedures;
* A bachelor s degree in Engineering or Construction Management
with a minimum of 4 years experience within Construction;
* Thorough understanding of job cost reporting, billing and payable
* Thorough understanding of Timberline PM Software preferred;
* Thorough understanding of Schedule software and logic
Consigli is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Albany, New York, United States
Keywords: Consigli Construction Co., Inc., Albany , Project Manager - Albany NY, Executive , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!