Certified Nursing Assistant - $2000 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Elderwood at North Creek
Location: North Creek
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team
today! Overview: Are you a CNA who takes pride in their work? Do
you love Seniors and have a desire to go where you are needed most?
Come talk with us! Elderwood at North Creek is hiring FT CNA's! Ask
us about our $2000 Sign-On Bonus! This position is located in North
Creek, NY. Certified nursing assistants (CNA) provide personal and
nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents
in Elderwood skilled nursing facilities (SNF). They are under the
direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is
required. Responsibilities: CNA Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by
Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and
progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions or
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the
performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the
appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents'
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living
(ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
Qualifications: CNA Qualifications:
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is
required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no
findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or
misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
required. Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match,
Employee of the Month recognition, Flexible Scheduling, Free Hot
and Iced Coffee, Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday
package, Increased Wages, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and
Vision insurance, Monthly employee appreciation events,
Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!,
Substantial employee referral program, Tuition reimbursement
program EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at North Creek, Albany , Certified Nursing Assistant - $2000 Sign-on Bonus, Healthcare , North Creek, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!