Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:LPN
Neurosurgery - LathamIf you are looking for an LPN position in a
Neurosurgery office, full time, this could be your opportunity.
Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in
more places. This position is located at 1182 Troy Schenectady
Road, Latham.Position Highlights:
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Monday - Friday, Office HoursWhat you will do:The
LPN administers nursing care to patients under the direction of a
Registered Professional. Assists with treatments and procedures and
carries out selected duties within the framework of the established
nursing plan of care. Complies with established nursing policies,
procedures and standards to provide safe, quality care to
- Consistently takes accurate vital signs.
- Accurately collects routine patient data per protocols and/or
as directed by the clinical supervisor.
- Consistently recognizes high-risk situations and reports them
- Confers with the clinical supervisor routinely concerning the
plan of care.
- Makes suggestions as to referrals to other disciplines.
- Fulfills protocols or clinical guidelines in establishing
- Consistently demonstrates acceptable technical skills in
- Consistently follows standards of care, established protocols,
or clinical guidelines in providing patient care.
- Consistently follows infection control policies in
- Consistently provides patient care in consideration of age
- Consistently reinforces patient and family teaching.
- Administers medications safely in accordance with relevant unit
policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to accurately transcribe physician
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of computer skills relevant to
the care area.
- Demonstrates initiative and flexibility with assignments.
- Functions as a team member in carrying out assignments.What you
- A current license to practice as a Practical Nurse in the State
of New York
- Graduate of accredited school of Practical Nursing.
- High School diploma / GED required
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.Trinity Health's Commitment to
Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health employs about 133,000
colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in
22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are
trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions,
language preferences, and health practices of the communities that
we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health
outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of
thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often
lead to innovative solutions.Trinity Health's dedication to
diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Albany , LPN, Healthcare , Latham, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!