Gastroenterologist / Consultant
Company: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Gastroenterology opening in Queensbury, New York. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com An established
Multi-specialty practice with locations throughout NYC is seeking a
Gastroenterologist for nursing homes and skilled care
consultations, to join their growing team. The schedule for the
practitioner is very flexible and can be evenings, weekends, or
weekdays. Their staff is very friendly, team-oriented and their
focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient
care.Compensation and Benefits for the Gastroenterologist:
- The starting salary for this position is Competitive and
- This is a Full-time or Part-time position.
- Full-Time Benefits include Malpractice, Health Insurance,
Vacation, personal days, CME, Reimbursement.
- This is a 1099 or W-2 positionRequirements of the
- Must have an active State License
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Fellows are welcome. Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs,
gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist associates
jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist
Keywords: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing, Albany , Gastroenterologist / Consultant, Healthcare , Queensbury, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!