Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) + Sign-On Bonus
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Schenectady Center is actively seeking motivated Licensed Practical
Nurses for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Schenectady, NY.
Now Offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Schenectady Center offers many great benefits which
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals &
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal
- Monitors Residents' food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the
lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting
the community-and being an active part of it-Schenectady Center is
one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures,
contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our
patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring,
compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is
tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center
is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Albany , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) + Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!