Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This job is located in Lake Placid.Join Our Team: Join our
strong and growing company today! Overview: Are you a CNA looking
for a FT position? Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid is looking
for you! We have FT CNA positions available for all shifts!
Starting rate of $17/hour plus even more with experience!This
position is located in Lake Placid, NYCertified nursing assistants
(CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and
emotional needs of residents in Elderwood skilled nursing
facilities (SNF). They are under the direction of a licensed nurse.
State specific certification is required.#Talent Employee Perks!:
401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Free Hot and Iced Coffee,
Free On-Site Parking, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life
Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Point-earning
employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Substantial employee
referral program, Tuition reimbursement program Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by
Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and
progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents conditions or
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the
performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the
appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living
(ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
Qualifications: CNA Qualifications:
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is
required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no
findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or
misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
required.Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to
provide proof of vaccination.Employees may request a medical
exemption from vaccination. EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for
positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid, Albany , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Keene, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!