Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST Opening:
Full-time, Permanent, Direct Hire
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Oneonta, NY
Position is for an 80-bed long term and short-term facility,
located in beautiful Oneonta, New York. They have state-of-the-art
- Evaluate Residents and develop a treatment plan that will meet
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out
their daily works independently.
- Watch the Residents as they carry out the task given to
- Observe/Assess the progress of the Residents & prepare detailed
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of
injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing
Resident & Dept. records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams &
contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy Program
- Current New York State License
- Experience is a plus
About the area: Oneonta is a city in southern Otsego County, New
York State. It is one of the northernmost cities of the Appalachian
Region. Its nickname is "City of the Hills. Oneonta offers
plentiful green spaces, trailways and parks, a red-brick downtown
area full of historic buildings, a plethora of restaurants and
eclectic country stores, and a variety of entertainment venues.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Albany , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Oneonta, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!