Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) 5K Sign on Bonus
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Now Offering a $5,000 Sign on Bonus!!!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Washington Center is actively seeking motivated Certified Nursing
Assistants for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Argyle, NY.
New graduates welcome!
Washington Center offers many great benefits which include:
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Residents personal hygiene, including bed
bath, shaving, etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current NY State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New
York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows
each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is
committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our
residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence.
Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Albany , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) 5K Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Granville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!