Occupational Therapist (OT)
Company: Sigma Health Rehab
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sigma Health Rehab is actively seeking a Full-time Occupational
Therapist (OT) for a Skilled Nursing Facility.We are offering a
$2,500 Sign-on Bonus for this position.OT Duties Include:
- Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out
their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to
- Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of
injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams &
contributes to a team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Keywords: Sigma Health Rehab, Albany , Occupational Therapist (OT), Healthcare , Delmar, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!