Gastroenterology Opening in Johnstown, NY
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Gastroenterology opening in Johnstown, New York. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Gastroenterology opening: Johnstown, NY**
Located 50m to Albany; 45m to Saratoga
- Full-time, permanent
- Visa eligible
- HPSA score places group in a good position for loan repayment
locally, statewide, Federally and Immigration support.
- Practice is located on the hospital campus just down the hallway
from Operating suites.
- Position has been created due to volume and growth
- 56 bed hospital in Upstate NY at the foothills of the Adirondack
- 85% of patient volume comes from outpatient services and a strong
network of hospital run practices.
- Recently opened Dialysis Center 2 years ago.
- Also operates a free standing Endoscopy Center.
- Your would-be colleagues are welcoming and cooperative with well
- 17 for primary care
- 18 for dental
- 18 for mental health
- Compensation depends on the conditions you choose.
- Group starts at slightly higher than the MGMA Salary median for
- 7 weeks PTO and 7 paid holidays, Malpractice, all dues, licenses,
etc. paid, CME allowance, 100% Health Insurance premium paid by the
hospital, sign on bonus and reimbursed moving costs.
- Sites are well run, full of loyal and smart support staff.
- Sign on an Relocation bonuses
**State Level Programs**
- REGENT PHYSICIAN PROGRAM is for Primary Care Providers. The
provider can apply up to 4 years for 10k each year. The setting on
this does not matter. They may work in OP or IP.
- DANY PROGRAM (Doctors Across NY) applies to any specialty or PCP
which is in short supply. This provides as much as 120K for a one
time 3 year commitment and is tax free.
- PHYSICIAN PRACTICE SUPPORT PROGRAM makes 100k available to either
the Practice (hospital) or the Physician to support a new practice.
Should the hospital use the
funds, the Physician may apply after 2 years.
- US PRIMARY CARE SERVICE CORP is for APP and mental health
providers. Provides 30k a year for up to 5 years. The provider,
however, has to do 50% practice in Mental Health and be able to
provide documentation. The benefit to support Licensed Social
Worker training is being fleshed out. This one would be
**National Level Programs**
- NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE CORP provides 50K tax free for a 2 year
commitment, 20k for another year per year up to 16 years or up to
370K or when the loan is
- The site must have a site certification (we do, except for our
newest 3 and we are working on that). This benefit is for Physician
- NURSING CORP provides funds for nurses going back to school,
makes scholarships available.
- VISA SUPPORT - provides grants for immigration work, gives J1
advise to the hospital or employer from an immigration
- Participation in the HPSA ACUMEN program puts us also on grant
watch for programs which arise from which either our providers or
our hospital would benefit.
**About the Group**
- Hospital is independently owned and operated.
- Group has been in the black for the past 20 years and is not
looking for a partner or affiliate.
- 80% of the hospitals revenue comes from the strong network of
outpatient practice and the patient loyalty that they possess.
- A network of 11 centers, most recently opening one in Broadalbin,
NY this past April 2020 and opening our Amsterdam Center in
- Has an outpatient Endoscopy Center as well.
**Employed specialties include:**
- Ob/Gyn, Pulmonology, Neurology, Urology, General Surgery,
Gastroenterology, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine,
Cardiology, Occupational Health, Family Practice, ENT, Audiology
Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro
jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric
gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Albany , Gastroenterology Opening in Johnstown, NY, Healthcare , Johnstown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!