FLOAT OBGYN LPN - full time, Albany, NY
Company: St. Peter's Health Partners
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Day Shift Description: Travel
LPN -OBGYN - full time M- F 8:00-4:30 or 8:30-5:00pm Slingerlands
OBGYN, Family Health Center OBGYN, St. Peter's Gyn at Green Island
and Valatie OBGYN If you are looking for an LPN position, full
time, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health
Partner's, we care for more people in more places. Position
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Monday - Friday, Office Hours What you will do: The
LPN administers nursing care to patients under the direction of a
Registered Professional. Assists with treatments and procedures and
carries out selected duties within the framework of the established
nursing plan of care. Complies with established nursing policies,
procedures and standards to provide safe, quality care to patients.
- Consistently takes accurate vital signs.
- Accurately collects routine patient data per protocols and/or
as directed by the clinical supervisor.
- Consistently recognizes high-risk situations and reports them
- Confers with the clinical supervisor routinely concerning the
plan of care.
- Makes suggestions as to referrals to other disciplines.
- Fulfills protocols or clinical guidelines in establishing
- Consistently demonstrates acceptable technical skills in
- Consistently follows standards of care, established protocols,
or clinical guidelines in providing patient care.
- Consistently follows infection control policies in
- Consistently provides patient care in consideration of age
- Consistently reinforces patient and family teaching.
- Administers medications safely in accordance with relevant unit
policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to accurately transcribe physician
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of computer skills relevant to
the care area.
- Demonstrates initiative and flexibility with assignments.
- Functions as a team member in carrying out assignments. What
you will need:
- A current license to practice as a Practical Nurse in the State
of New York
- Graduate of accredited school of Practical Nursing.
- High School diploma / GED required
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs. Our Commitment to Diversity and
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions. Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: St. Peter's Health Partners, Albany , FLOAT OBGYN LPN - full time, Albany, NY, Healthcare , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!