FLOAT OBGYN LPN - full time, Albany, NY
Company: St. Peter's Health Partners
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:Travel LPN
-OBGYN - full timeM- F 8:00-4:30 or 8:30-5:00pm Slingerlands OBGYN,
Family Health Center OBGYN, St. Peter's Gyn at Green Island and
Valatie OBGYNIf you are looking for an LPN position, full time,
this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health
Partner's, we care for more people in more places.Position
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Monday - Friday, Office HoursWhat you will do:The
LPN administers nursing care to patients under the direction of a
Registered Professional. Assists with treatments and procedures and
carries out selected duties within the framework of the established
nursing plan of care. Complies with established nursing policies,
procedures and standards to provide safe, quality care to
- Consistently takes accurate vital signs.
- Accurately collects routine patient data per protocols and/or
as directed by the clinical supervisor.
- Consistently recognizes high-risk situations and reports them
- Confers with the clinical supervisor routinely concerning the
plan of care.
- Makes suggestions as to referrals to other disciplines.
- Fulfills protocols or clinical guidelines in establishing
- Consistently demonstrates acceptable technical skills in
- Consistently follows standards of care, established protocols,
or clinical guidelines in providing patient care.
- Consistently follows infection control policies in
- Consistently provides patient care in consideration of age
- Consistently reinforces patient and family teaching.
- Administers medications safely in accordance with relevant unit
policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to accurately transcribe physician
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of computer skills relevant to
the care area.
- Demonstrates initiative and flexibility with assignments.
- Functions as a team member in carrying out assignments.What you
- A current license to practice as a Practical Nurse in the State
of New York
- Graduate of accredited school of Practical Nursing.
- High School diploma / GED required
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.Our Commitment to Diversity and
InclusionTrinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and
nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because
we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to
recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language
preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve
and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We
also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and
perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to
innovative solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention,
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: St. Peter's Health Partners, Albany , FLOAT OBGYN LPN - full time, Albany, NY, Healthcare , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!