Physical Therapy Assistant - Eddy Senior Care-Latham
Company: St. Peter's Health Partners
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Employment Type:* Full time *Shift:* Day Shift *Description:*
Eddy SeniorCare is an exciting, innovative model of care for
seniors, located both at 385 Watervliet-Shaker Road, Latham and
1938 Curry Road in Rotterdam. We provide a team-based model of care
including a physician, RNs, LPNs, Home Health Aides,
physical/occupation/speech therapists, social workers,
transportation, a day center team, and more!*Physical Therapy
Assistant-Full-Time-Eddy Senior Care-LATHAM*
Eddy SeniorCare has a rewarding opportunity for a full-time
Physical Therapy Assistant responsible to collaborate with our
Physical Therapists to manage a caseload of patients requiring
physical therapy, both restorative and maintenance.
* *Quality of Life:*Where career opportunities and quality of life
* *Advancement:*Strong orientation program, generous tuition
allowance and career development
*What you will do:*
* Primary responsibilities include working as a part of a team to
manage a caseload of patients requiring physical therapy.
* Promotes/provides physical therapy services to our patients
* Assists the patient in achieving his/her optimal level of
* Evaluates and treats individuals with functional deficits
secondary to neurologic, orthopedic and medical conditions.
* Work schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
* Will work in our rehab gym in the PACE center as well as work
with patients in their homes w/in close proximity to the Latham
*What you will need:*
* NYS PTA Licensure
* 1 year of experience. Homecare experience preferred, not
* Strong ability to assess priorities
* High level of interpersonal skills to establish and maintain
relationships with patients, families, and coworkers
* NYS Driver's License; good driving record.
* Excellent customer service skills
Eddy SeniorCare provides a comprehensive orientation program and a
supportive work environment.
Join us to shadow our physical therapist.
*Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: St. Peter's Health Partners, Albany , Physical Therapy Assistant - Eddy Senior Care-Latham, Healthcare , Latham, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!