Company: Longterm Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Longterm Healthcare - The Grand Story: Combining beautiful
residences with modern amenities, The Grand Healthcare System
provides a range of accommodations that go above and beyond your
expectations. Our soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a small
part of what makes our unique all-inclusive health facilities a
preferred destination for high quality healthcare.
The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Guilderland is
currently seeking CNAs! New graduates welcome!
CNA Duties Include:
- Monitoring Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident's personal hygiene.
- Prepping of meal trays and reporting food / fluid
- Feeding Residents & distributing nutritional
- Making beds & maintaining the Residents' space to be clean and
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores.
- Keeping Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
CNA Requirements Include:
- Successful completion of a CNA program.
- Current State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
- Must be able to work as a team player.
- Must meet the requirements of the Department of Health.
We offer the Following:
- $1000 CNA Sign on Bonus.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Tuition Reimbursement to Further your Education.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: Longterm Healthcare, Albany , CNA, Healthcare , Altamont, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!