Medical Assistant (Non-Certified)
Company: Albany ENT & Allergy Services P C
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Do you have a forward thinking, empathetic, and a patient focused
mindset? Wanting to become a part of an established and thriving
organization? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Albany
ENT & Allergy has an opportunity for you.We are seeking a Medical
Assistant to join our team and assist our physicians with daily
tasks. You would be responsible for assisting a variety of minor
procedures and daily interaction with patients.DUTIES &
- Assigning and assisting with patient preparation/rooming
- Obtain medication prior authorizations, notifies patients of
normal test results, and keeps exam rooms clean and stocked
- Cleans and sterilizes equipment as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 years of Medical Assistant experience preferred.
- Completed an accredited formal Medical Assisting program
- Proficient computer skills including ability to master the
clinic's practice management software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working
relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor
- Ability to handle a busy office with interruptions, calls, and
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization
skillsAlbany ENT & Allergy Services is proud to offer a consistent
schedule with no weekend hours, a competitive salary, and a
comprehensive benefits package, which includes health insurance,
generous paid time off, and paid holidays.If you are looking for a
new opportunity with a practice that values its employees, believes
in work/life balance, and prides itself on delivering
compassionate, patient-centered care, we encourage you to APPLY
Keywords: Albany ENT & Allergy Services P C, Albany , Medical Assistant (Non-Certified), Healthcare , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!