Company: Nucleus Healthcare
Location: Fort Plain
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Nucleus Healthcare is seeking a qualified, experienced Clinical
Supervisor located in Gloversville, NY.
- Salary: $62,500 - $72,000, based on license and experience
- Shift: - Full-time position, potential hybrid schedule
The Clinical Supervisor reports to the Clinical Director and is
responsible for assisting in clinical oversight and provision of
services where indicated for this Office of Mental Health licensed
Outpatient Mental Health Clinic. The Clinical Supervisor operates
in a supervisory capacity, providing both clinical and
administrative supervision/training to clinic therapists in all
settings, and provides direct clinical practice for clients
pursuing services on an as-needed basis. The Clinical Supervisor is
an integral member of the leadership team and works collaboratively
with all clinic leaders and as a consultant and support to the
Assistant Clinic Director of Operations, Domestic Violence,
Children's Services, and Mobile Crisis Programs.
What You Can Expect:
- A culture built on staff appreciation
- Monthly team Fun Days (potlucks, cookoffs, team-building
activities and more!)
- A brand new, renovated facility
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance, dental & vision insurance
- Continuing education allowance for qualifying CEU's
- 401K match
- Commuter stipend
- Performance bonuses
- Much more!
- Assure a high standard of service is provided to clients in
compliance with the regulations of the New York State Office of
Mental Health and within a Trauma Informed Care and Leadership
- Conduct and assist with audits, onboarding, and training of new
- Assist with coverage in supervising unassigned therapists and
facilitate group supervisions as needed.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and regular
oversight of Corporate Compliance Policies and Procedures, relevant
to the provision of clinical services, as prescribed by our
- Supervise clinical staff in the treatment of mental illness,
trauma, and addiction.
- Orient, train, and supervise therapists in assessment,
screening, admission, treatment planning, appropriate care
coordination with community partners, and discharge planning.
- Maintain/promote professional growth for staff, including
direct supervision and facilitating clinical meetings when
- Provide expert clinical consultation to program
- Participate in appropriate committees within clinic, the
agency, and the community where indicated.
- Triage and assigning of cases, as needed.
- Provide and/or assure intake and referral services for
commercial clients requesting mental health treatment.
- Evaluate staff performance and address performance issues.
- Provide QA review of clinical documentation including the
development of comprehensive templates.
- Ensure ongoing clinical chart review to ensure clinical
quality, regulatory compliance, and fiscal health.
- Prepare for Office of Mental Health re-certification visits and
corrective action planning as indicated.
- Respond to client/provider complaints in a timely manner
pertaining to direct report therapists.
- Completion of payroll for direct report staff
Education & Experience:
- Licensed Certified Social Worker/LCSW-R preferred, Licensed
Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) will be considered.
- Strong foundational knowledge of systems, clinical best
practice standards, levels of care, and a profound ability to
collaborate and demonstrate creativity in treatment interventions
for complex cases.
- Knowledge of health and human services from a systems
- Extensive knowledge of ethics, confidentiality, and child
- Competency in a range of creative and client-centered clinical
interventions to ensure that clinical supervision is a
thought-provoking process for the employees.
- Understanding of Trauma-Informed Care Principles
Keywords: Nucleus Healthcare, Albany , Clinical Supervisor, Healthcare , Fort Plain, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...