Critical Care Nocturnist opening just NE of Albany, NY - closed ICU (Physician )
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Pulmonology opening in Albany, New York. Seeking Board Certified
and/or Board Eligible Critical Care Nocturnist Physicians to join
our robust team of highly experienced providers.
- We are open to any and all availability: full-time, part-time
and per diem.
- Schedule: 7pm-7am
- Inpatient Coverage Only
- Closed ICU
- EMR: EPIC Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Starting Bonus
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two part retirement savings program with employer matching
- Loan forgiveness The Community: Discover an excellent work/life
balance in NY s Capital District- a medium sized area offering all
the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and
affordable setting. A stable economic setting; we have a strong and
expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher
education, and enjoy a unique position as the capital of the Empire
State. The Capital District includes the cities of Albany,
Schenectady, and Troy- and the surrounding area includes Clifton
Park and Saratoga Springs. The region has excellent year-round
outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf,
water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing. It
offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including
several renowned museums (the Albany Institute of History and Art,
The NY State Museum), theaters (Proctor s, The Palace) fine dining,
and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting
events (The Times Union Center & Saratoga Performing Arts Center.)
Excellent public and private schools are available, as are
affordable homes and reasonable taxes. Higher education
opportunities abound in our region with nearly 30 colleges and
universities in the region and we are part of NY s Tech Valley.
- To the North: the largest state park in the nation: The
Adirondacks: world renowned for hiking, skiing, camping, boating,
and countless scenic vistas
- To the East: Vermont and the beautiful Berkshire Mountains in
- To the South: the historic and amazing Catskill Mountains and
Hudson Valley, home to excellent skiing, camping, great
fly-fishing, and hiking locations
- To the West, the beautiful Mohawk Valley & Central
Leatherstocking Regions, home to the Baseball Hall of Fame in
- Albany is centrally located: New York City: 2.5 hrs. Boston: 3
hrs. Montreal: 3.5 hrs.
- Albany is easily accessed via the NYS Thruway, Albany
International Airport, and Amtrak APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email
address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: Click Here to
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Albany , Critical Care Nocturnist opening just NE of Albany, NY - closed ICU (Physician ), Healthcare , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...