Clinical Nurse II - PACU
Company: Albany Medical Center
Location: Round Lake
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Round Lake, NY, United States Department/Unit: Post Anesthesia
Care Work Shift: Evening (United States of America) Clinical Nurse
Hourly Range: $34.65 - $35.69 Job Description Summary The clinical
Nurse contributes to the creation of a compassionate and caring
environment for patients, families and colleagues through displays
of kindness and active listening. Recognizes and appreciates that
each employee's work is valuable and contributes to the success of
the Mission. Job Description
- Implements physician orders, administers medications, starts
IVs, performs treatments, procedures and special tests, and
document treatment as required by company policy and
local/state/federal rules and regulations.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify
and assess patients' conditions.
- Assesses and evaluates patient needs for, and responses to,
- Applies sound nursing judgment in patient care management
- Provides primary and emergency care for occupational and
non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Administers over-the-counter and prescription medications as
- Collaborates with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for
- Directs and guides ancillary personnel and maintain standards
of professional nursing. Minimum Qualifications
- Graduate of a professional academic nursing program in which a
Diploma, Associate Degree or Baccalaureate Degree is conferred
- Must hold current NYS Registered Nurse license
- Obtains and maintains certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous clinical RN experience in
Med-Surg or Progressive Care
- Excellent communication, prioritization, organizational and
- Possesses knowledge of quality concepts, principles, and
problem-solving tools and techniques and demonstrates ability to
apply in support of departmental and patient care quality
improvement. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you for your interest in Albany Medical Center!--- Albany
Medical is an equal opportunity employer. This role may require
access to information considered sensitive to Albany Medical
Center, its patients, affiliates, and partners, including but not
limited to HIPAA Protected Health Information and other information
regulated by Federal and New York State statutes. Workforce members
are expected to ensure that: Access to information is based on a
"need to know" and is the minimum necessary to properly perform
assigned duties. Use or disclosure shall not exceed the minimum
amount of information needed to accomplish an intended purpose.
Reasonable efforts, consistent with Albany Med Center policies and
standards, shall be made to ensure that information is adequately
protected from unauthorized access and modification.
Keywords: Albany Medical Center, Albany , Clinical Nurse II - PACU, Healthcare , Round Lake, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...