Sr. Java Developer - Healthcare
Company: Tech Valley Talent, LLC
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is looking for an Sr. Java Developer - Healthcare for a 2 Year Project with our client in Albany, NY. Tech Valley Talent (TVT) is an Information Technology (IT) Professional Services firm based in the heart of Tech Valley in NY. Founded on the values of high integrity, trust, honesty and commitment, our team provides exceptional value to our clients by recruiting and supplying the best IT staffing talent. To deliver the best project-based and hourly talent, we use best-of-breed recruitment processes and practices coupled with a custom and data-centric approach to our clients and marketplace resulting in talent optimization. Our partnerships with key technology firms enables us to provide even greater value to our clients.
Job description: The OMH HIE Funding will address the creation of ADT Admit, Discharge, and Demographics Change messages as well as other non-ADT events from the MHARS system in real time to the Healthix RHIO by expanding transport mechanism to include support for UPHN Full Node and Direct. Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead design and supervise coding from requirements and functional specifications.
- Architect, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement Oracle Database that connects with Java web service soap/REST and similar technologies.
- Work with staff to ensure smooth and correct operations of any code or web services used by the application.
- Any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables and application support.
- Provide technical solutions for large scalable designs.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical personnel.
- Communicate with programmatic units to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- 7 years of experience in the design, implementation and deployment of Java/J2EE web applications and SOA based distributed (client server) applications.
- 6 years hands-on experience using SPRING framework.
- 5 years experience with health care messaging standards including CDA, HL7, FHIR (XML/JSON).
- 6 years of webservice implementation inclusive of SOAP and REST.
- 5 years hands-on experience using Hibernate, myBATIS or other Object Relational Mapping framework.
- 5 years experience with working on or interfacing with Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems.
- 6 years on experience in programming Oracle WebLogic Java applications from specifications expressed by use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- 5 years hands-on experience in developing Oracle database schemas, tables, procedures and permissions.
- 4 years of experience in managing public sector government IT projects.
It is TVT's policy to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, pregnancy-related conditions or carrier status - provided by Dice Sr. Java Developer - Healthcare
Keywords: Tech Valley Talent, LLC, Albany , Sr. Java Developer - Healthcare, Healthcare , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!