Secure Detention RN
Company: Berkshire Farm Center and Services for Youth
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Join Our Team, Join Our Family!
We offer a wide-range of rewarding positions which strive to assist and develop youth and families throughout New York State.
Be A Part Of Our Mission
As a Secure Detention RN at Berkshire, you will be responsible for providing an initial health assessment of youth entering the facility including but not limited to health history, physical exams and laboratory tests and provides treatment of emergency and /or serious acute health conditions. The goal of the position is to provide nursing services, treatment, and continuity of care for all residents in conjunction with other practitioners to ensure health needs are addressed in a timely manner.
How Can You Help
* Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of professional nursing, health promotion, disease prevention and nutrition, including federal and state rules and regulations, safety principles and infections control
* Must possess medical assessment skills plus experience
* Must possess New York State Registered Professional Nurse s license
* Flexible schedule
Essential Job Requirements
* Minimum of an Associate s Degree in Nursing; Bachelor s degree in Nursing preferred
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience, experience dealing with adolescents a plus
* A current, valid driver s license is required. Local and regional travel is required daily
* Ability to provide on-call coverage; flexible schedule with weekends, holiday required
* MS office Skills required
To apply for the Secure Detention RN position, send your cover letter and resume by clicking here.
Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth (BFCSY) is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to excellence through diversity. BFCSY takes affirmative actions as an equal opportunity employer to attract, promote, and retain the most fully qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions) sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgendered status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Berkshire Farm Center and Services for Youth, Albany , Secure Detention RN, Healthcare , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!