Chronic Condition RN
Company: Capital District Physicians' Health Plan, Inc
Posted on: April 17, 2019
CDPHP is a healthcare leader in the Capital Region, with
participating providers in 24 counties in upstate New York. As a
company, CDPHP emphasizes the member experience as well as employee
engagement. With over 1,000 employees at our corporate headquarters
in Albany, we are still managed by a board of physicians, and
maintain a strong emphasis on patient care. We value integrity,
diversity, and innovation, and a corporate culture that supports
those values. At CDPHP, employees have the opportunity to make an
impact both at the company and community levels. We strive to
provide knowledge and display excellent in all that we do, and are
looking for motivated individuals who want to be a part of that
The Chronic Conditions RN will make targeted outreach to members
related to health condition and chronic condition management. The
goal of interactions is to help identified members understand their
chronic condition and motivate each member to maximum engagement in
their health care plan. The CC RN will determine the number of
interactions and frequency of interaction necessary for each
individual member to attain their highest health status. The CC RN
will work within a monitored call output environment and is
expected to maintain a minimum daily call/interaction volume. The
CC RN will act as the clinical resource to the Chronic Condition
Coordinator and together, will prepare outreach campaign messaging
and scripts for mail, e-mail, text and phone messaging campaigns.
The CC RN will take incoming calls to the department and use new
technologies, as they become available, to interact with CDPHP
members. Outreach will include, but is not limited to, health
education related to chronic health conditions and member
communication about gaps in care.
* Associates degree required. Bachelor s degree preferred.
* Registered Nurse with a current New York State license is
* Minimum of three (3) years RN experience is required.
* Patient education related to chronic condition management is
required (HIV, diabetes, asthma, COPD, CAD, CHF).
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is
* Experience with extracting relevant data and writing reports is
* Knowledge of chronic condition management is required.
* Excellent verbal communication and rapport-building skills
* Excellent written communication skills required.
* Effective communication and relationship building with HIV
providers is required.
* Excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail, and a
high level of integrity and confidentiality required.
* Creativity and demonstrated problem solving ability required.
* Proficiency in word processing and creating/maintaining
* Digital filing and record keeping required.
* Access to reliable transportation required.
Our RN opportunity is an excellent way to utilize clinical skills
with a stable schedule and collaborative team environment. Holidays
off, with a robust vacation and benefit package. Opportunities for
growth within the role and department available and encouraged.
Come speak to our dynamic team and learn more!
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, CDPHP will
not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant s
race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital
status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal
record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status,
status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic
violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated,
active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal
veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable
Keywords: Capital District Physicians' Health Plan, Inc, Albany , Chronic Condition RN, Healthcare , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!