Sales Specialist II, Healthcare Solutions
Company: Aesculap Inc.
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Aesculap Inc.Sales Specialist II, Healthcare
SolutionsUS-NY-AlbanyJob ID: 2019-14580Type: Regular Full-Time# of
Openings: 1Category: SalesNY Aesculap Sales
DivisionOverviewAesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a
180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an
ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration
with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for
general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap
continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we
strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of
patients? lives.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Responsible for
contributing to the Company's strategic objectives of revenue
growth, market leadership and quality customer service through the
sale of Aesculap products to targeted accounts, and the development
of new customers in assigned territory. Aids in exceeding
established territory and regional sales objectives.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Calls on customers and prospects; provides technical,
education, marketing and administrative product information and
demonstrations; quotes appropriate customer prices. Particular
focus on large / medium potential accounts and other contracted
accounts, spending approximately 80% of work time meeting with them
- usually in a healthcare facility.
- Responds to customer needs, influences customer decision making
criteria, resolves problems in accordance with Company policy, and
acts as liaison between customer and Marketing, Surgical Business
Unit, Customer Service, and Credit departments at Aesculap.
- Work in partnership with the Surgical Asset Consultant as well
as other SBA team members to ensure a coordinated approach to
- Remains informed of new products and other general information
of interest to customers; monitors and gathers information on
- Develops relationships with appropriate personnel within target
- Maintains CRM account records and reports activities and
submits as required by the Company.
- Manages and submits sales expenses in accordance with budget
and company policy.
- Monitors and gathers information on competitor activity.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Effectively manages personal sample inventory and ensure
Setworld product is returned per company policy.
- Attends training sessions as assigned by
- Maintain credentialing within assigned accounts.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated
in Quality Manual.
- Must embody the Company?s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Other duties may be assigned.Secondary or peripheral job
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally by air
and car, and work occasional weekends. Must possess a valid
government issued drivers license and passport. Requires excellent
written and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills in Windows, Microsoft Office Suite of products,
Word, Excel, and Power Point desirable.
- This position requires the handling of instruments that may
have been contaminated by blood or other bodily fluids. In
compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration
(OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working
environment for all employees.Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common
scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal
documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints
from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
community. Ability to effectively present information to top
management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret
an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or
diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- B.A./B.S. in Business/Marketing or Biological/Physiological
- Two to four years of successful sales experience in the medical
- Account management skills, which include problem solving,
customer relations, and budgeting activities.While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and
talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to
handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. B. Braun offers an
excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k)
plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and
our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com.. Through its ?Sharing Expertise?? initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services. PI114158898
Keywords: Aesculap Inc., Albany , Sales Specialist II, Healthcare Solutions, Healthcare , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!