Housekeeper - Winter Seasonal
Company: Hunter Mountain
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Hunter Mountainis now part of the Vail Resorts family and we've
started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! AllHunter
Mountainemployees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to
skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with
the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging,
and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand
names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
SAFETY & PEACE OF MIND:
- All employees will begin their work experience by participating
in comprehensive safety training.
- Face coverings, physical distancing, daily health screenings
and temperature checks will be mandatory.
- More details on our policies can be found here .
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains a friendly andcourteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in
rooms, public areas and hallways
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet,cleans mirrors,
sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary
- Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings
including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to
remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking
bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums
weighing up to 35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed
necessary by management. Qualifications:
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos -
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours
without sitting - preferred
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook,
Explorer) - preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and
verbal - preferred
- High school diploma - preferred As a premier, world-class
resort in the Catskills, guests at Hunter Mountain can expect the
ultimate ski experience with service to match. Join us and become a
part of a team who takes pride in providing the best of what the
mountain has to offer. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 282032
Keywords: Hunter Mountain, Albany , Housekeeper - Winter Seasonal, Hospitality & Tourism , Windham, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!