Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Laundry/Housekeeping AidesDelmar Center is now hiring
Laundry/Housekeeping Aides for our Skilled Nursing Facility in
Delmar, NY.Offering Free Transportation!!DUTIES:
- Collects, sorts, washes, dries, folds and distributes all
laundry items to residents.
- Labels residents' personal laundry and linens as directed.
- Cleans dryer filters as necessary.
- Ensures adequate supply of laundry supplies are in stock.
- Notifies supervisor when supplies are low.
- Keeps laundry carts clean and in good working order.
- Properly stores equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Keeps a log of missing items, and returns them when found.
- Reports any mechanical or equipment needs to the
- Reports any questionable resident conditions to supervisor.
- One-year experience working with laundry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- A positive and upbeat attitudeLOCATION:Delmar, NYDC45,
LB123ABOUT US:Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled
nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in
Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in
short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to
ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and
residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier.
We're a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to
the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health
Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.
Delmar Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Consortium.Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute
care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services
in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we
provide special services including in-center and home dialysis,
ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers
Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed
Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult
Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every
level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our
employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development,
career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous
compensation packages and more.CentersHealthCare.com/careersEqual
Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/VkYXpJYPGN4
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Albany , Housekeeping Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!