Company: Daughters of Charity
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Come join our team! The Daughters of Charity is a congregate
living community for the Sisters of the Daughters of Charity. The
order was founded in Paris, France in the 1600's. They arrived in
the United States in the 1800's to continue their mission of
serving the poor. The Albany Campus is located at 96 Menand Rd.,
Albany, NY 12204 on a beautiful parklike setting. Vehicle parking
is on site.
We currently have a part-time position as a Housekeeping Assistant.
This position is approximately 25 hours per week and is benefit
eligible. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life,
wellness, paid time off etc. The individual considering this
position should able to follow established procedures and schedules
to maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
The major responsibilities include:
- Cleaning and maintaining assigned rooms, offices and
- Cleaning and sanitizing of bathrooms
- Providing laundry tasks for some Sisters
- Maintain guest rooms for visitors
- Practice Standard Precautions/Infection Control
- Maintain professional discretion and confidential
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve
Enjoy what you do once more!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Daughters of Charity, Albany , Housekeeping Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Albany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!