Dining Services Associate
Company: Elderwood at North Creek
Location: North Creek
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team
today! Overview: Enjoy working in the kitchen? Elderwood at North
Creek is looking for a PT Dining Services Associate! Starting rate
of $14.50/hr plus more with experience!This position is located in
North Creek, NY.Dining Service Associate (DSA) team members are
responsible for ensuring the health and wellbeing of our residents
by being responsible for food and beverage preparation, meal
service, and kitchen/equipment sanitation. This individual also
assists with providing a positive experience to the residents while
following all applicable regulations. Employee Perks!: Free Hot and
Iced Coffee, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive staff,
Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental,
and Vision insurance, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Point-earning
employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Substantial employee
referral program, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives
while providing top notch care Responsibilities: Dining Services
- Assists in the preparation and delivery of meals to residents
according to department policy and position assignment.
- Adheres to the resident's diet order, texture/consistency
modifications, and menu preferences during the preparation and
service of food items and beverages.
- Performs all responsibilities of the designated position
assignment during the scheduled shift in accordance with all safety
regulations and standards of practice.
- May serve meals to residents in dining areas according to
seating chart and instructions on resident tray tickets.
- Assists in care and maintenance of kitchen environment and
- Regularly contributes to, and actively participates in,
facility and department staff meetings and inservices.
- May interact and communicate with residents/family members
regarding meal service quality.
- Utilizes electronic timekeeping system as directed.
- Arrives to work on time, regularly, and works as
- Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including
wearing name tag at all times.
- Follows policy and procedure regarding all electronic devices,
computers, tablets, etc.
- Supports and abides by Elderwood's Mission, Vision, and
- Abides by Elderwood's businesses code of conduct, compliance
and HIPAA policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor, management
staff or Administrator. Qualifications: Dining Services Associates
- Minimum of 16 years of age
- Employment Certificate/Permit required for applicable
- Prior customer service experience
- ServSafe certification or willingness to obtain
- Physical stamina necessary for constant activity
- HS diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prior food service, hospitality, serving, or restaurant
experience desired Elderwood expects all current and new employees
to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required
to provide proof of vaccination. -Employees may request a medical
exemption from vaccination. EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for
positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical
disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual
orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal,
State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the
Keywords: Elderwood at North Creek, Albany , Dining Services Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , North Creek, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!