Housekeeping Aide + Sign on Bonus
Company: Centers for Specialty Care Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Delmar Center is now hiring Laundry/Housekeeping Aides for our
Skilled Nursing Facility in Delmar, NY.
Now offering a $1,500 sign on bonus
Offering Free Transportation!!
* Collects, sorts, washes, dries, folds and distributes all laundry
items to residents.
* Labels residents' personal laundry and linens as directed.
* Cleans dryer filters as necessary.
* Ensures adequate supply of laundry supplies are in stock.
* Notifies supervisor when supplies are low.
* Keeps laundry carts clean and in good working order.
* Properly stores equipment, tools, and supplies.
* Keeps a log of missing items, and returns them when found.
* Reports any mechanical or equipment needs to the supervisor.
* Reports any questionable resident conditions to supervisor.
* One-year experience working with laundry.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must be able to work as a team member.
* Must be able to work weekends
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
* A positive and upbeat attitude
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing
facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New
York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab
and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the
highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping
each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We're a community of
friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar
Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest
post-acute health care network in the Northeast. Delmar Center is a
proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: Centers for Specialty Care Group, Albany , Housekeeping Aide + Sign on Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Delmar, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!